My Home Town

My Home Town
my prize winning submission to From Screen 2 Scrap

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wow, this is first ever post on my first ever blog!!!!

I am so excited to start my very own blog and feel like an absolute beginner.  I have been inspired by blogs I have visited and was thinking of one day creating my own.  After watching the movie "Julie & Julia" on the weekend, I was inspired by Julie Powell's blog which was the basis of this fabulous movie.  So the whole writing and cooking thing clicked with me. 
I have been submitting scrapbooking layouts to Shazza Bishop's blogs ARTastic and FromScreen2Scrap and joined Soul Scrappers this week, so it's about time I stepped out of my comfort zone and put my layouts out there in cyberland. 
Enjoy, Sue McVeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment